Hello again! It’s Monday, and I’m so happy to share that I took the weekend off and completely unplugged from my laptop. Normally I find myself tapping that keyboard most every day, but on Friday afternoon all my brain wanted to do was watch a few episodes of the Great British Baking Show and the last hour of Overboard (on one of those very random television channels that no one has heard of, might I add). It was food for the soul, that’s for sure! You know what else is good for the soul? This list of links that will surely get you feeling a little rosier this Monday. Enjoy!
1. This closet makeover that has me so inspired to organize – and boy, do I need to.
2. 50 minimalism quotes that will get you wanting to pare down your life immediately.
3. A handful of delicious dessert recipes to make your Fourth of July sparkle.
4. This soon-to-be-built planetarium in the Norwegian expanse is so cool and futuristic!
5. A heartfelt essay by the uber-talented author David Sedaris.
6. Carpool Karaoke with Paul McCartney is the most important thing to watch today.
And there you have it, from the funny to the OCD inducing, the heartfelt to the delicious, this list has at least one thing that will get you feeling productive. That, or you’ll end up realizing your true calling as a minimalist, quit your job, and move to the woods. Either way, it’ll be an excellent way to start your week, so make it a great one!
Need to add a little more brightness to your day? Check out more 6 Links here!