I’ve been a little under the weather lately. I’m not sure if it’s the post-trip blues, being in-between big projects, or simple burnout, but I have definitely been in the creative doldrums. I know that pulling a furry blanket to your chin and watching The Great Christmas Bake Off isn’t exactly productive, but it seems to be the only thing I want to do. Which is why I need this 6 Links to Brighten Your Week just as badly as anyone! Check out this week’s picks below.
1. Stunning aerial photos of Namibia.
2. A beautiful holiday living room.
3. Can waking up at the crack of dawn solve all your problems?
4. Classic Christmas movie recommendations if you’re in need of a little vintage holiday charm!
6. Real beauty through the decades. (I love this one!)
It’s pretty rare for me to be mopey, so I’m doing everything I can to shake it off, including sitting in front of a roaring fire, staring into space, exercising like a maniac, and reading romance novels to cheer me up. I’m not sure if it’s working, but I guess I could always wake up really early and see if that solves anything – it does sound promising!
I hope the start of your week doesn’t need any adjustments. Make it a great one!
Let me know if you have any tips for boosting my mood and lowering my end-of-the-year anxiety! And if you need to add a little more brightness to your day, check out more 6 Links here!