Most of the time I’m okay with wearing literal rags to bed. As a hot sleeper I prefer the airy, breeze you only get from well worn tanks and underpants. But when I found an old Victoria Secret nightgown during an archaeological dig in my underwear drawer, I’ve been wearing that almost every night since. I’m practical, and yes, I like to use things up, but I am in desperate need of some sleep time style. So, I’ve got my eye on the classic vintage look of the pajama set!
Check out some of the PJs I’m browsing below:
1. Love Stories Arie Top & Bottoms
2. Maison du Soir Top & Bottoms
4. Roller Rabbit Surf Toile Set
5. Karen Mabon Hollywood PJ Set
8. Stella McCartney Long Sleeve Set
9. Equipment Starry Night PJ Set
I’ve got my eye on #1 & #3, but which one would you pick?