Hello friends, I’m finally back online!! After ten amazing days of hot springs, camping in National Parks, and climbing giant sand dunes, I am finally home from Colorado. It felt like a long trip, so I’m glad to be back and getting myself in gear once again. The break was wonderful but I love sleeping in my own bed, and I missed my cat, which sounds so lame but true. And so, I’m going easy on myself by starting the week with sharing a few awesome and interesting links – I hope you like!
1. Generation Wealth is a fascinating project by photographer Lauren Greenfield and is now a documentary available on Amazon.
2. A janitor preserved the seized belongings of migrants, and this is what they look like.
3. This book about the greatest film never made: a Napoleon biopic by meticulous director Stanley Kubrick.
4. Breaking down the symbolism of Wonder Woman’s costumes in the new version.
5. A man actually pulling off a fedora in the 1930’s – and doesn’t he look like Ryan Gosling?
And there you have it, a few things to get you thinking deeply and inspired to work hard for the week ahead. I hope it’s a great one!
Need to add a little more brightness to your day? Check out more 6 Links here!