My tummy is recovering from an assault of Father’s Day nachos and pretzel hot dogs, while my feet are recuperating from standing for hours, cooking it all. (If you’re curious, here are those recipes). But alas, Monday is here and it’s not so bad. But to be sure we start the week off right, check out this collection of fantastic finds that will undoubtedly make you happier!
1. Everything you need to know about Sussex England. You know, in case you’d like to visit the realm of Harry & Meghan!
2. Betsey Johnson’s amazing home is everything I hoped it would be!
3. Some suggestions if you’re going to Santa Fe, the land of adobe and fringe.
4. Have you ever done Cindy Crawford’s Workout Challenge?
5. The Kanneh-Masons are simply incredible.
6. This Mungo Jerry song is the only way to start your summer off right!
“If her Daddy’s rich, take her out for a meal. If her Daddy’s poor, just do what you feel.” As a kid, we’d listen to In the Summertime on road trips, pouring out of the cassette tape after my other favorite, Crimson and Clover. My father hated the above lyric so much, and would always make a huff when we sang along, our little kid voices belting off key. Now it makes me laugh so much because I can see what his fussing was about! So, with a few giggles and careless summertime songs, I hope you have a great start to the week. Bisou!
Need to add a little more brightness to your day? Check out more 6 Links here!