I am literally bursting with excitement to share this links! From the visually stimulating to the stomach exhilarating, I’ve picked a bounty of bright things to get you dancing through Monday! Check ‘em out!
1. Abby Wambach delivered the most incredible commencement speech which left me in tears.
2. This awesome letterpress notepad will make you Productive AF.
3. The town of Bruton is just another reason the English countryside is way better than where you live.
4. Every brownie recipe you could ever need or want, right at your fingertips.
5. We’re all fortunate that glass dresses never became a trend!
6. The Paintings Daily Instagram account has more inspiration than you’ll know what to do with.
From my favorite artist Toulouse-Lautrec to everyone in between, Paintings Daily is an account that’s not to be missed. I’m overwhelmed by the splendor of each piece, and I find the colors and subject matter always fascinating. I only wish that I could see each painting in person! So, remember this week: it’s never too late to immerse yourself in art, don’t be shy when devouring a few double fudge brownies, and remember to be productive AF. And if you find yourself wandering down the lane with your eyes cast downward, remember to always be the wolf! Have a great one!
Need to add a little more brightness to your day? Check out more 6 Links here!