I don’t know about you, but I am having some serious Royal Wedding withdrawal. Symptoms include reading as many articles about the event as I can find, looking at pictures from the day, and crying tears of joy when watching a news clip or recap. It’s a real syndrome, and I’ve prescribed myself countless love stories in order to cope. In reality, I am so happy for the couple, and I wish them the very best life together (cries into pillow). And while I can’t promise you a fairytale ending from these 6 Links, I can get you feeling a little better at the start of your week!
1. Some silly advice if you’re having trouble finding yourself.
2. The newest boutique hotel to join the Tablet ranks happens to be from my hometown.
3. I can’t get enough of these reactions to the royal wedding – they are SO funny!
4. Is this Chanel video for people with ASMR? Because I’m liking those sounds!
5. This fun visualization of words spoken between characters in Romeo & Juliet must have taken some time!
6. National Geographic’s collection of vintage photos of royalty from around the world is a must see!
While I’m still not over the fact that Meghan and Harry’s wedding is past, I have to hold onto the evidence that true love is alive and well. It makes me buoyant, gleeful, and stupid happy to see two people so passionate about one another. It’s the best life has to offer. And if that isn’t enough to make you want to sing your heart out, I don’t know what is. Have a wonderful start to the week, even if it’s not quite a royal event!
Need to add a little more brightness to your day? Check out more 6 Links here!