From art to influence, this week’s picks are about as delightful as the weather we’re having. As I write this, I am sitting outside watching a butterfly flutter from grass to tree and back again, and I hope that this is the kind of peace and happiness that these links bring you!
1. There likely won’t be a day when things organized in geometric shapes won’t appeal to me, so check out these objects set into perfect formations.
2.This Instagram that shares letters from strangers is just starting out, but I have a feeling it’ll be a fantastic way to spend my time.
3. Time Magazines 100 Most Influential People is an incredible list of inspiring individuals. But the best part? Each essay is written by another person, who also happens to be fascinating.
4. Happy 28th Birthday to the Hubble Space Telescope! NASA is celebrating the month by sharing this incredible photo and flythrough of the colorful Lagoon Nebula.
5. I am dying over the interior design of this Airstream trailer. Blush and brass? Yes, please!
6. An explanation of the black pride symbolism in Beyonce’s Coachella performance brings a better understanding of her intentions and message.
I know I posted another picture from space a few weeks back, but I can’t help it! The subject is close to my heart because my sister happens to build space telescopes! And you’ll probably end up seeing many more Airstream trailers coming your way because Jon and I are playing around with the idea of renovating one as a camping hideout. Nothing but the chicest inspiration will do! Also, how great is it that Wonder Woman’s Gal Gadot made it on Time’s list? Written by nonother than the OG W.W. Linda Carter, herself! It all makes me so, so happy.
And there you have it, another fantastic 6 Links to make your week even better.
Have a little more time to waste? Check out more 6 Links here!