So, after 19 hours of driving to New Orleans, and 24 hours of driving back, you could say I’m a little spent. Of course, Jon drove nearly all of it, but I did my share of cruise control through North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee. Last week I was really proud to have been blogging on the go – a feat never before accomplished in the history of She’s So Bright – so I’d like to take a moment and say: YAY for that!
And as this week is just warming up, let’s get you all started off with an energizing selection of happy things. Check it all out below:
1. With the approach of International Women’s Day around the corner, these balloon phrases are worth sharing.
2. How to cheer up a friend when they’re feeling down.
3. If you need an escape, Wyoming sounds like an excellent place to start.
4. An adorable cat and dog pair who love to travel the great outdoors with their owner.
5. This little girl, awestruck by Michelle Obama’s portrait in the National Portrait Gallery, gets all the hearts.
6. A barbershop quartet version of an R. Kelly classic never fails to make me happy!
“What like it’s hard?” That ditzy response made by Reese Witherspoon’s Elle Woods in Legally Blonde will always and forever be associated with my sister who did, in fact, go to Harvard. It’s good to know no limits and to not see the challenges that others do, so let’s head into the week with an attitude befitting Ms. Woods (and my sis, for that matter). Roll your shoulders back, stick your chin out, and don’t let the challenge get you down. When others later ask how you did it, just shrug your shoulders and use that great, empowering line.
Have a great week!
Got more time? Check out more 6 Links here!