I wouldn’t say I’m a hopeless romantic by any means, but I know good love stories when I read them. Here are a couple of sweet, love-related links from around the web that will hopefully ignite some fire in your heart and passion in your soul!
1. 10 Ways to Love Better. (Don’t we all need to know that!)
2. Love can be cheap, but our favorite movies usually like it expensive. Here are some fun estimates of what those famous movie dates actually cost. How Much Was That Famous Movie Date?
3. Serena Williams’s Love Match is one of my favorite modern love stories.
4. I don’t agree with them all (especially the Woody Allen picks), but here’s a list of The 54 Best Romantic Comedies of All Time. Sidenote: Sixteen Candles isn’t on it, so I’m not sure how good it can be.
5. For those of you out there worrying about being alone, remember it’s never too late to find love. She’s 98. He’s 94. They Met at the Gym.
6. And just to hammer in that point, here’s two veterans on getting married: ‘If You Came To See The Bride, You’re Out Of Luck.’
But if you’re feeling less than full of love, I’ve got the perfect song for you:
Although I don’t think you could ever be lonely with a dress like that! Bask in the love glow of heart garlands and enjoy this beautiful week!
P.S. Stay tuned tomorrow for a fun surprise for all you readers! And do you have any plans for Valentine’s day? This post explains my trick to avoid Valentine’s Day prices, but share what you’re up to in the comments below!
Image courtesy of Vogue.