Well, my Super Bowl feast was a grand success, and even though I’m battling some back pain from the extra hours on my feet, I’m wallowing in a job well done. My pretzel-wrapped hot dogs tasted better than I expected and I’m stuffed full of BBQ nachos, but I’m feeling more than capable of taking on the week! I always find that at the end of finishing a challenge I come out feeling more confident. So on that note, here are some things I hope make you a little happier and a lot more fearless!
1. If you like feeling cozy, with a cup of tea or coffee in your hand, might I suggest this Instagram account?
2. Even though Ashley Wagner didn’t make the 2018 Winter Olympics, she’s confident she’ll survive.
3. This balloon DIY has got me daydreaming of Pretty in Pink.
4. You won’t believe it, but there’s a chance you can afford this Scottish island that hasn’t been inhabited since 1934!
5. In case you’re looking to connect more, here are a few tips on how to maintain friendships.
6. This home in Tasmania is stunning, and the story behind it is just as captivating.
While I’m pretty sure that island needs a lot of work (it comes with a 4-walled ruin and not much else), it would make for an awesome story – much like Sarah’s home at Captains Rest where the nearest hardware store was 8 hours away. If there’s one thing I’m learning, it’s that great things come from challenging yourself. And with that, I hope you leap over your own hurdles this week.
Have a great one!
Feel like wasting a little more time? Check out all my “6 Links” here!