As I make my way through the intricate and intimate connections of the World Wide Web, I love saving articles and images for this feature. This bright collection has everything you need this week: memories from your past, plans for your present, and inspiration for your future!
1. The Instagram account of interior decorator Kelly Wearstler is full of colorful inspiration and anything but dull.
2. Is this the year of the comebacks? I, personally, am rooting for Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
3. I’m absolving you of everything you think you have to do this year via this list!
4. An easy favorite that will grease your travel gears: 52 Places To Go in 2018!
5. I guess embroidery art is the new way of recycling old appliances.
6. The perfect decorative candle that actually isn’t meant to be burned…
I’m thrilled to be making plans to visit the #1 place, but honestly, I didn’t need the New York Times to tell me it’s a city worth visiting. I’m thinking of pinning #3 up on my wall as a reminder of things I do not have to spend my time on, and I am wondering why my beloved Eagle Eye-Cherry is not on that comeback list? Well, I haven’t forgotten, so I will say goodbye with this, and we’ll just keep it a secret that there were actually 7 things on this list!
Feel like wasting a little more time? Check out all my “6 Links” here!