Found a few wonderful things that are sure to give you some pep in your step!
1. This Instagram account, owned by the queen of the food gradient.
2. A collection of pink hotels that have me dreaming of far away places.
3. Proof that opposites attract: explorer Peter Freuchen and his wife, fashion illustrator, Dagmar Cohn.
4. This photo series of synchronized swimmers by a Slovakian photographer.
5. The saddest (and cutest) cat in the whole world.
6. A non-profit flower shop that makes me want to decorate my home in all black.
So whether you’re looking for some visually satisfying swimming pool photos dipped in the quirky palate of Wes Anderson, or simply in need of the dopamine boost produced by kitties, I think this collection will leave you feeling pretty good! As for me, I now have new fashion goals for my next visit to Iceland.
P.S. And if you have extra time, make sure you read the comments about Peter Freuchen – he sounds (and looks) like a pretty interesting guy…