Tomorrow marks the beginning of August, when thousands of French people will close up their homes and make the yearly trek to the crystal blue waters and rocky shores of the French Riviera. As we’ll be joining the fashionable sun bathers soon, I decided to pull some swimsuit inspiration that I think will work with all the glitz and glamour the area is known for.
1. A little sailor inspiration with this Lovers + Friends one piece.
2. I love the vintage waist and color of this Solid and Striped bikini. It makes me think of the towels and umbrellas around the coast, and it’s called the Brigitte for good reason.
4. I’m a little obsessed with this pink Lisa Marie Fernandez swimsuit with the rope detail. It’s a wonderful vintage shape and with a big hat I’ll be convinced I’m in a scene from an Italian film.
5. Mara Hoffman adds some artistry to every design she makes and I love this colorful and sophisticated bikini.
6. You can’t see it in this picture, but the neck of this Rachel Pally one piece ties behind in a dramatic bow!
7. A little provincial goes a long way with this cute Fernandez bikini. Comes in red and a few ginghams too – Bardot would be proud!
Now if this doesn’t get you in the mood to sunbathe along the Riviera, I’m not sure anything will!