I know that I’ve lamented the cold weather quite a bit recently, so instead, I’m going to make it work and embrace the opportunity for snuggly clothes. This is embarrassing to say, but I’ve been wearing the same pajamas since December (cleaned of course!). My cat has put a few snags in the pants and while they still feel great, I thought it was the perfect time to expand my loungewear. If you have to be cooped up inside, at least make yourself comfy and fashionable.
1. Kickin’ It Jogger Pants – Plush on the inside and high waisted, what’s not to love?
2. CK Sports Bras – The elastic is light and not too restricting – I wear these all the time.
3. Faux Shearling Hoodie – For extra warmth.
5. Sheepskin Softsole Moccasin – The most cozy shoes ever! I live in these.
6. Colorblock Socks – I love the marled, neutral colors.
7. New York Sweatshirt – A little Kim K. but the inside is really soft and I don’t look homeless.
8. Yummy Long Johns – These are super cute in pastel blue.
It’s going to be a chilly weekend so make sure you’ve got an extra blanket, a quiet nook, and someone to keep you warm!
P.S. What are your favorite things to wear around the house?