I realized a few weeks ago how many things I have on my desk. Between products I’m trying, books I’m reading, snacks I’m eating, and everything else, it’s a lot of stuff. I thought it would be fun to share a snapshot of what’s going on in my life every few weeks via the things on my desk, which reveal a lot about where my head is.
Clockwise from top left:
1. La Mer’s The Eye Concentrate – My favorite under-eye night cream (and I’ve tried many!). I have dark circles and this is one of the only cremes where I’ve actually seen an improvement, and the smell is to die for!
2. Hillbilly Elegy – I’ve heard good things about this book, so despite my rather bitter feelings towards certain regions of the country, I want to learn and understand more about their plight.
3. All the Single Ladies – I was feeling a little down and overwhelmed when suddenly this book popped up in the mail from one of my sisters! It’s about unmarried women in America who have caused radical change. Yay!
4. Pastiglie Leone Sweets – Give me a pastel package with vintage lettering any day! They’re addictive, but deathly sweet.
5. Birthday Cake Macaron – Found at a newly opened store nearby. I left it in my purse and it was still good a few days later, #winning.
6. The Precision Brow Pencil by Kevyn Aucoin– While I loved the dark color of my previous pencil, it was just not cutting it. Now I’m giving Kevyn’s a try.
7. Sephora’s Eye Masks – I bought a few of these on impulse after seeing them all over their online store. I really like these kinds of masks, and they provide some much needed relief to tired or dry eyes. (Are you sensing a theme here round the eyes?)
8. My sweet, little 2-year-old nephew, Rex, on my sister’s holiday card. He calls me Auntie EYA!
9. Herbivore’s Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Conditioner – Phew, that’s a mouthful, but seriously, this lip balm is incredible and smells so, so good. I’m obsessed.
Now that I’ve revealed all my secrets, what kinds of things are on sitting on your desk?